RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

201 - 203 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Clutch upgrade for 04>06 z750 and 05>07 z750s: 03>06 Z1K complete clutch, you can use either the 03>06 or 07>09 Z1K clutch cover, the oil pump drive gear is smaller on the 07>09 clutch so it won't fit older gens

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Again i know this is an old post but here i am doin this wheel conversion i have problems with both front and rear im running 05-06 forks zx14-06 front wheel with armstrong discs i was running the 03-04 calipers i know a mistake i made ordering seperate parts...
i rectified it with 06 zx10r calipers they should work but i wasnt geting enough contact with pad and disc see pics.

Now where to start with the rear you will need the whole rear wheel and sprocket carrier along with cushdrive and disc if doin this conversion im awaiting those two parts to arrive,
so been held back with that but the rear caliper mount must need spacers cause if not the whole rear wheel is well out to the right iv also got the zx14 rear spacers coming with axel and see can i use any of those to get the rite alighnment? otherwise i was thinking maybe trying the zx14 caliper and mount?

ANY Bit of help with this wheel conversion would be greatly be apreaciated

Attachments

201 - 203 of 203 Posts