RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
El Controlador
1,074 Posts
I need to know if the 750 from the zx7 will fit the 6s frame. I also need to know where i can find a good priced troker kit to take the 7 to 793cc. I know it can be done and i need you guys to help me out. Please let me know if any of you have heard of people doing this or havce tried it your self. And, if you like the idea, try it your self. Good luck and thanx for your help.
You should just get a 96-98 zx9. It looks the same as the 6 and will toast the 7.
i don't need all those horses

i dont get it, this is contradictory. if you dont want more horses then why in the hell would you try to put a stroker kit in a 7 motor? it will only decrease the reliability and increase the cost. obviously you DO want more power if the 7 isnt enough on its own.

Reactions: rcannon409

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
where is Lexington in OK?

·
Registered
255 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 · (Edited)
I told you once, and i'll tell you again. IT IS NOT I WHO IS OPENING THE SCHOOL BUT A FRIEND. Now that that is out of the way, i never claimed to know everything that there is to know about bikes, ok. The 7 engine pushes what, 126 hp max. And the ZX9 pushes 150 stock. If i bore and stoke the 7 i can increase hp and torque. I am not exactly sure on what increase this would give it, but i'm almost sure it won't top the nine. I dunno, maybe i'm just stupid and you guys are like the supreme rulers of the universe. I am truly sorry if i have offended anyone with my ignorance. I have only even been around bikes for all of about 2 months... please forgive me...

A friend of mine is opening a motor sports mechanics school. He wants me to help him open it. Does anyone have any suggestions on what equipment or tools that we absolutely MUST have before we open? thanx in advance.:thinkerg:

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
sounds like Lexington is near the OKC area....crap buddy, we're dern near neighbors! I am down here in scenic Lawton.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I figured being LE, you would have some knowledge about facilities, but it just seemed uber random that you knew about some way outta the way place in no-where Oklahoma!:blxsuspic

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
only us cop-types would think of that.....:FIREdevil

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Yeah, I only live about 45 minutes south of OKC. That's if I speed. But any way, how far is Fort Sill from the city??? Maybe we could meet up some day, go see some races!!!

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Ft. Sill is indeed around 80 miles SW of OKC on I44. It depends on where in OKC you are...but sure, I like the races!

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
let me know whenever...just do it before August, we leave for Iraq then.

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
the local Kawi dealer is going out of business buddy, good excuse to come down here, grab some cheap gear or oil and go ride through the "mountains"

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
i just read through this post again after almost a year away...

man did i ever make myself look like a douche bag... :buttkick: :wedgie:

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.