RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mr. Clean
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of stock 2000 ZR7 mirors for sale...perfect shape $20.00 for the set. A set of black Napolean mirrors...also perfect shape $20..00 for the set. I also have a LP carbon fiber chain guard that fits the ZR7, ZR7S and ZX6R Kawasaki's in mint condition with no marks or scratches...$75.00 (bought a rear hugger! :-D) Email me for pix or more information! Thanks!!

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
Hey Edward ! How exactly are Neopolitan mirror different from the stock mirrors ? Are those the one's available from Holeshot ? Whoops, Napolean...! That's what I meant to say.

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
Well, they come in 3 flavors all in one neat package..vanilla, chocolate and strawberry....oh, Napolean?:laugh: :laugh:

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
Hey Edward, do they have metal or plastic frames?

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
Hey Edward, who said you could take a picture of my bike ?!
:laugh:

But seriously , What mirrors are you installing on bike now. These look very similar to stock, at least in size and bend.

Tony

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
That is one funk-a-delic ZR-7. But I like those mirrors alot ! I like um a laa. Hey, I'd love to see a good pic of your bike with those mirrors on.

Tony

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
If anyone's interested, I want to sell a Blue Targa Blastshield. I had it on the ZR7 for about 2 months before I put on the Rifle fairing. Asking $80+S&H, email me at [email protected], if interested. Tom

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
LOL, Jarel (I thought you were away) and try the old used car salesman trick!! Tom :laugh: :laugh: :~
Nice try, right??

·
Mr. Clean
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pix of mirrors...

I'll post some pix of the Emgo mirrors as soon as I install them. I'm doing some detail work first. I'm painting the clutch lever bracket and front master cylinder with some PJ1 black epoxy paint. I think this will brighten them up a bit. I also polished the end of the clutch cable...it's chrome under there! I will post pix of the parts I have for sale hopefully this weekend too!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts