RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On August 14th I crashed my beloved 2001 ZR-7S. The insurance company picked it up last week.

Before I sent it off I took off my Corbin seat (circa 2003) and Two Brothers Carbon Fiber slip on (circa 2005).

About the Corbin: Black leather with red welts. I purchased it in 2003 and have had it installed ever since. I put on an average of 2000 miles per year and stored the bike covered in my garage in the winter (Minnesota). The seat is firm, not sure if some might consider it "hard".
$150 plus shipping. I prefer not to sell internationally. Maybe Canada would be ok :)

About the pipe: Carbon Fiber. Looks awesome, sounds great. The wife
bought it for my birthday in 2005. I have had it installed ever since. Comes with all mounting hardware pictured. I recall having to saw off a short segment of stock exhaust pipe so the TB would slip all the way on.
$150 plus shipping.
I prefer not to sell internationally. Maybe Canada would be ok :)

See pictures of both items here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/qheuie/ZR7SParts?authkey=Gv1sRgCJaz5_TwisWY0AE#

Buy them both for $250 plus shipping.

Post up or PM me with questions/offers.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'll take the exhaust can. What would the total be with shipping to 94534? Do you use PayPal? If so, PM me your info for payment.

Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'll take the seat for $150. I am in Pella, IA and travel to Minneapolis frequently. I could pick it up at your convenience. PM me for details.

Sporty Bob

1 - 7 of 7 Posts