RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
George,
Why don't we have that little chat section over here like on your other board?:smilewink

·
Registered
82 Posts
i was just thinking the exact same thing. there are at least 10 people browsing the forums right now. it would be pretty cool if there was a real-time chatroom. would this be tough to implement?

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
That is a great idea. If we do get one, I promise I'll behave.

:angel:

My typing skills are so poor, I'd have a hard time keeping up.Think there would be a few different camps, too. North America, Europe, and Australia.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Twelve members online and no chatting allowed.:(
Shameful......

·
Registered
660 Posts
So Luvchild. How is it that you have ICQ, AIM and Yahoo but not MSN Messenger?

If only Agent Of Lucifer would agree to an open standard for instant messages.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do have MSN IM. It seems that no one here uses the external chat vehicles available to us. That was the reason that I made the post in the first place. Usually when I check, even if there are 12 members online most have not turned on the yahoo, ICQ, MSN, or AOL IM's. I use Trillian now. It login to all available instant messengers at once. :D

Who the heck is Agent of Lucifer?:?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:laugh: Oh, I get it!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Chat right now!

I have created a chat on MSN. ZR-7 Riders listed under lifestyles, motorcycles. Hurry Up!:smilewink

·
Registered
988 Posts
Well, I'm trying to find it among all the weirdo sex/***/whatever MSN chat sites ... which is one good reason why we should (if it doesn't send George nuts) put it here instead.

And MSN chat is also not the speediest thing in the universe.

(5 min later) I give up, it's just too hard to find (and too silly reading all those other topics).

·
Registered
660 Posts
That explains it. I started turning off my IM software a while back. Never used AIM and when AOL bought ICQ I stopped using it as well. (Can you tell I don't like AOL? Not the worst ISP in the world, that honor goes to MSN, just the most evil). MSN Messenger is just, well, MSN. I've not tried Yahoo!

It would be nice to have a chat room, of course then I would never get anything done.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Titomike, please translate a/s/l ??

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
Can't seem to get into either one. they just sit there rather then enter.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hey guys, after I get the database problem solved and get the board up to the latest version I will add the chat room. It will take some sweet talking on my part but I will get us a registered channel like on my site for the zr-7 site. All of this stuff takes time and I am only one person so please bear with me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts