RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone who's changed these out tell me what kind they are ? I have this from the parts section Quan 6 of BULB,T3.4,12V 1.1W Quan 2 of BULB,T3, 12V 0.7W ,
but obviously that doesn't say much.

05 Z750S

I've search everywhere and some people say to get a T3 bulb. Others say 194/168.

Anyone have some info please ?

I have a shopping cart full of LED replacement bulbs for my car and it's be awesome to get them for the Z750S while I'm shopping and have this info before I tear the dash apart...

Thanks!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Haven't changed them. I would go with a bulb as depicted here (no wedge base) :

http://parts.kawasaki.eu/kepcc/kepcc?ALIAS=99255&PRODUCTGROUP=MCXR&DISPLACEMENT=501_750&MODELNAME=Z750S&MODELYEAR=2005_ZR750-K1H&COUNTRY=XX&COLOR=660&MACHINE=912&VIN_SEL=&VIN_INP=&ENGINE_SEL=&ENGINE_INP=&PNO=99912-1259.F-12&NAVIGATION=

Confusing: If you look for the bulb (92096-1110) on partzillamarketplace on ebay, you won't find the Z750S on their list of compatible vehicles (but the Mean Streak whose bulbs have a wedge base):

Kawasaki 92069-1110 BULB,T3.4,12V1.1W

Service Manual says: Caution. Place the meter unit so that the face is up. If a meter unit is left upside down or sideways for any length of time, it will malfunction.

Good luck

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this thread is older but I just replaced my gauge bulbs this week on my 05 Z750S. SO.. i ordered some T3 LEDs off Ebay (20 of them for $12) and they fit perfectly. So far no issues. they were blue LEDs and the total needed was 8. took me about 20 mins to tear it down, switch them out, and have it all back together.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know this thread is older but I just replaced my gauge bulbs this week on my 05 Z750S. SO.. i ordered some T3 LEDs off Ebay (20 of them for $12) and they fit perfectly. So far no issues. they were blue LEDs and the total needed was 8. took me about 20 mins to tear it down, switch them out, and have it all back together.
Care to share some photos and link the leds you bought? My gauge cluster is getting pretty dim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts