RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
Kawasaki z650 abs 2017 real street fighter
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
The front fork got up like an OEM part :) I had to tinker a little with the headlight bracket and it fit like a native. The upper traverse as well as the original cannot be distinguished at all. The steering wheel has left my own. Steering remotes too.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
What I really had to tinker with was the ABS sensor. The wheel basically wanted to leave my own because it fully meets all the tasks and the brake discs are of good size.
And yet I found a solution with minimal design changes. The ABS is operating normally.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
2 discs, 300 mm, 2-piston calipers, of a very ancient design, can only stop a child's bike, have been replaced by 4-piston Tokiko.
The brake machine also leaves much to be desired, also in the firebox, replacing it with a 16-inch radial brake machine.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Due to the displacement of the traverse, the headlight became slightly lower by about 1 cm, a gap was formed between the cladding and the windshield. The solution was as follows - the installation of a tuned windshield that perfectly bridged the gap between the headlight plastic and the glass itself.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts