RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
Kawasaki z650 abs 2017 real street fighter
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I bought a motorcycle in 2018, having ridden one season I realized that I like it. But: weak front brakes under aggressive braking are clearly not enough, weak and cheap suspension front and rear, a choked motor compared to the previous er6n.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The difference in the weight of the exhaust system is very decent. The sound is amazing, very rich and bass.
On the exhaust system, everything is simple and clear. The choice was clear. What can not be said about the suspension. Everything is much more complicated here. Primarily due to the small selection of the necessary spare parts.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not a big digression. When asked why not immediately buy a bike with more power, I can answer the following. Money is BUT: it's too easy :). You can immediately buy 636 and blame all the money without further investment. This is not my method. I am a mechanic and I am interested in the process of motorcycle improvement itself. The choice fell on this model purely by chance. After the sale of the Suzuki gsr600, I wanted something more understandable in the management and return of its full potential. In general, I was looking for something more universal after sports, as my spine began to hurt: (at that time there were no better options than Kawasaki.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Riding one season I understood that I like in the motorcycle that there is no. Surprises that if the suspension is sorted, the motorcycle is very balanced at small and medium speeds, but large does not strike. After that, it was decided to restructure the motorcycle for himself.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts