RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have been doing research and have found a Yoshi trc slip-on for 257$!!
Sounds too good to be true honestly, because Ninja 650shop offers it for
400$+. So i have two questions:
1. Has any one else bought this slip on from http://indysuperbike.com/Exhaust_Yo...TRC_Exhaust_Kawasaki_650R_page_1_c_37827.html

2. It also states that it fits the 09-10.
I have an 08, would it still fit mine or was there a change in mechanics between the 08 and 09? Because the pictures seem to be the same that
ninja650shop has to offer.

thanks

·
Registered
343 Posts
That exhaust will fit anything from 06'-2010' to my understanding. Some models require some adjustments, like on the 1st gen models you have to flip the bracket opposite of what's on the instructions. Other than that its super easy to install.

I just sold this exhaust used for $190 shipped. I bought it for $265 from indy just 4 months ago.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Got mine for $259 from a local shop. I just called and told them I could get $261 online. It took them a couple minutes to call me back $2 cheaper/ I've had it a couple of weeks and I love it. I am considering trying the silencer because it is loud enough to give me a headache on long rides over an hour.

·
Registered
257 Posts
IndySuperBikes is just down the road from me, they are my local store. That price is legit, they have some VERY good pricing on many items. Like those guys. I have the TRC, man is it loud! :alcy:

PCV for $265!
AutoTune for $210! (got mine cheaper though...but)

Looks sexy though!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Has anyone got the carbon fibre model, also, is it worth the extra cash, and does it have any issues like the 2bros model?

·
Registered
169 Posts
I've read a lot of negative things about using carbon mufflers on the 650. Something to the effect of the exhaust pulses being violent enough to take apart the muffler after riding a few thousand miles. Do a search on here about them and you should be able to find a thread about a few 650 owners carbon exhausts falling apart.

·
Registered
95 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've read a lot of negative things about using carbon mufflers on the 650. Something to the effect of the exhaust pulses being violent enough to take apart the muffler after riding a few thousand miles. Do a search on here about them and you should be able to find a thread about a few 650 owners carbon exhausts falling apart.
Ive heard/read this too, but it seems that the majority of that was issues with the 2 brothers model. Any owners of the CF model Yoshi having problems?

·
Registered
95 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Got my pipe form ISB coming in soon. They said it would be Mid-November, then called back saying they should get a new shipment by Friday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts