21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
polished is nice, carbon is bangin'

·
Registered
97 Posts
How's the noise level compare to a 2 Bro's?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Dasani, is it possible to fit the O2 sensor on these exhausts, or do I need to get something to disable it with?

Sorry for my rather crappy english, but I guess you know what I mean :)

·
Registered
706 Posts
Dasani, is it possible to fit the O2 sensor on these exhausts, or do I need to get something to disable it with?

Sorry for my rather crappy english, but I guess you know what I mean :)
There is no O2 bung on these. It seems they're directed at the US market and our bikes don't have an O2 sensor.

-D

·
Registered
703 Posts
Dasani - what is a custom map from FAIC? Mine backfires and pops all the time..

BTW, you can spray paint the loga black (or green or whatever) - that's what I did and it looks great - just get some flat black laquer and some gloss lacquer, spray it with the black a couple times, then the gloss - its not just straight laquer though I dont think, its a laquer-paint - but anyhow, the CF doesnt get too hot so it wont peel off - looks way better than that tacky red logo..

Tape the surrounding pipe up real good with blue tape of course, and put some plastic over the whole bike to protect it.. I painted my pipe before I installed it though so it was easier that way..

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a question. Im buying a 650r in a few months. I rode my friends and loved it. The only thing that gets me is the exhaust at the bottom. I was wondering if there is an aftermarket exhaust i can put that goes straight towards the back, like under the tail. I ask because im going to put the catalyst sport kit on the bike. so i want it straight out rather than through the side. I saw one of the guys on this sight with the leo vince, but, to me, it sounds nasty.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Installed mine also. Not really crazy about the giant logo, but other than that - the mounting, fit and finish - are all top notch. I'm using a Power Command 5 running a custom map from FAIC and have experienced zero pops or backfires. :righton:
The Yosh system looks like it has a smaller "mini-muffler" right before the primary can. What is that, and is it included with all Yosh slip-ons for the 650R?

The fit and finish look great.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Dasani - what is a custom map from FAIC? Mine backfires and pops all the time..
It's a custom mail order map from FAIC Tuning Services (www.faic.cc), built according to your mods, riding habits, environment, etc. It's 50 bucks well spent.

-D

·
Registered
706 Posts
The Yosh system looks like it has a smaller "mini-muffler" right before the primary can. What is that, and is it included with all Yosh slip-ons for the 650R?
It appears to be a small resonator - it's a standard part of the Yoshimura exhaust.

-D

·
Registered
24 Posts
It's a custom mail order map from FAIC Tuning Services (www.faic.cc), built according to your mods, riding habits, environment, etc. It's 50 bucks well spent.

-D
How does that work? sorry i never used a PC before. Do you bring in your bike or do they send you a file for the Power Commander? My yoshi pops all the time.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Includes Accelerator Pump Tuning

Our maps come with detailed instructions on how to setup DynoJet’s free Accelerator Pump Utility. We’ve spent countless hours testing and tuning this utility. The purchase of a map file includes the correct Accelerator Pump settings for your bike. We will email you these instructions with your Map File.
Seems like they email em to ya

·
Registered
706 Posts
How does that work? sorry i never used a PC before. Do you bring in your bike or do they send you a file for the Power Commander? My yoshi pops all the time.
You fill out a small online form with info about your bike etc. He'll call you and ask you questions about the bike, where you ride, how you ride, what you looking for, etc, etc. Then he'll build you a custom map and email it you. He'll make tweaks to it afterwords if need be - mine required none and was perfect on the first map.

-D

21 - 34 of 34 Posts