RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys, have any of you ever install a Xenon hid kit? There on ebay from 30-100$. I know there is just the regular HID upgrade, but I ride a lot on the highway and it'd be nice to have some brighter lights. I have replaced the stocks with some sylvania night breakers which helped a lot, but I've seen and read really good reviews about Xenon headlights... So what are your opinions, and have any of you ever used it? Here's a link to an ebay item for you to see.. Thanks guys

http://www.ebay.com/itm/H7-MOTORCYCLE-HID-KIT-KAWASAKI-06-07-NINJA-650R-/220585772662?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item335befc676#ht_3868wt_1304

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
If you're going to do HID do it right and get a kit with projectors. It won't work right in a housing designed for halogen and you're going to **** off a lot of drivers. Me included. I hate seeing bikes on the road with headlights that are like looking at the sun.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I did mine based of cefoskey's thread. Put my own up here somewhere a while ago. Also, go to theretrofitsource.com. Yes, it's expensive, but they also have plenty of guide information, and they back their products.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts