RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New MS came with Jardine forward controls, bike was garage kept with only 4400 miles. Looking to trade for mapams or similar to stock position controls/pegs, maybe trade for stock w cash on your end. If you know of Any options for aftermarket that are currently available new please advise. Will purchase and sell jardines for cash

·
Registered
10,327 Posts
New MS came with Jardine forward controls, bike was garage kept with only 4400 miles. Looking to trade for mapams or similar to stock position controls/pegs, maybe trade for stock w cash on your end. If you know of Any options for aftermarket that are currently available new please advise. Will purchase and sell jardines for cash
Hey Kev, This forum section is pretty much a ghost town compared to 10 years ago when the Mean Streak had already ended production. I'm sure there will be some interested in the Jardines because I had them on my bike and loved them. You might need to post on ebay and craigslist as well as all the other vulcan forums to get the most visibility.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, are you interested in stock controls??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, stock would be significantly better position for me than jardines, would need stock brackets,pegs, brake lever, shifter lever and any linkage (haven't seen stocks up close so not sure how they're set up). The msrp on jardines is $700, what kind of deal are you thinking would work and be fair? Do you have stock pegs or aftermarket, chrome etc?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts