RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off - I am posting this as an intermediary for a good friend of mine who doesn't have a history on this forum, so if anyone would like to see pics it will take me a day or two. I would be trading on behalf of my friend a complete BRP Catalyst Street Tail Assembly (http://www.blueridgeperformance.net/brpaftermarketbodywork.html) for the stock undertail, stock rear fairing pieces, and the stock rear seat. Since the goal here is just to get back to stock on this bike I think a part for part trade including all tail hardware on either side with shipping paid on either side by each would be fair. Please let me know if you are interested, for the sake of my friend the bike is essentially useless to her until it is comfortable enough to be ridden down the street and back (she doesn't have the desire to custom-fab a single seat.)

·
Registered
361 Posts
You where better off saying it was yours... OR

Especially since a female, she alone would get responses up the *** (new or old member) compared to you! No disrespect, just the way it is!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Is the tail section painted? If so, what color?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So here's the update - tail is painted gloss black but does not include the official "Catalyst Undertail" piece, the rear is simply exposed as you can see in the pics. The tail is in good condition and includes the cutout for the rear brake light and license plate bracket. Doing this install would be a great excuse to switch to an integrated turn signal/brake light! (not included)
So far Canadiandude is first in line for a trade, if he ends up deciding not to trade I will go in order of those who have contacted me via PM (Not on this posting), so first come first serve.

·
Registered
615 Posts
To who ever buys it, I can make a real seat for it for some cash plus cost of materials. Just PM me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts