RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for an 07'-08' Z1000, I'm in Tucson AZ, mine are cracking... and am not ready to buy aftermarket, PM me with what you have, thanks.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Watch out for this guy..he wanted to sell a headlight assy....and it took him over 1 month to get organized ..well not really organized...he doesn't have paypal and just dragged his feet and never did get things done for me....
Big waste of time...Beware...
So if you have a set of headers..charge him double for being a douche...lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is this the appropriate place for this? Sorry that you think I'm a douche for coming home from my overseas assignment which i was gone over a year and being hospitalized for pneumonia for that amount of time, I'd like you to go the nearest Combat zone, fight for "Canada" for a year and half straight, get sick over there and come home, lets see how well you do. alot of talk on the internet... cuz im a douche, right?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I give you props for serving your country ,and i would have understood at what was going on....but Not once did you mention anything like that...
Why did you bother listing parts for sale if you didn't want to sell???? And yes i just don't say it over the internet...I would say the same to your face....cause that is the way i am....And you should treat peolpe over the internet the same way you would in person..So if someone had a header for you how long do you figure it would take to make a deal and get it...3 days?? 2weeks or 6 weeks???

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
thats the way u are? childish... and i'd put u in your place, I was sick, i didnt have my phone while i was there, then i got it and the next day u sent a retarded mesage, so i didnt bother explaining myself its over and done with, quit whining and cluttering up my thread before they lock this one like they did the other one you were crying on...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey it seemd to be something with acouple guys on this forum that reck it for everyone...A bunch of excuses..could.have ...would have....should have .didn't.......
Again you didn't answer my question..how long would you figure it would take to get a deal done.???????..
And if you are saying that you got your phone back after i told you i bought one ...Well that was over 6 weeks after we first talked about the light...,not the first day....So just remember to treat people the way you want to be treated....

before they lock this one like they did the other one you were crying on...
Yep ...you guys are pretty big...unless the shoe was on the other foot...Then maybe you would be saying something....I am just letting people know about certain people on this forum, and how they treat forum member..
And as to the last thread i have had multiple replies from members saying that that is the type of person he is....So i guess i wasn't far off..

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Alright I started typing up a response but deleted it and will not get in the middle of this. Just drop it and stop filling his thread bashing him. He has reasoning for what happened.

And this forum is not like other forums where there is a bunch of name calling and flaming and other bull **** so keep it respectful and drop the spat.

And to wxman I am glad you are back home and have your health again, I have a ton of respect for people who serve the country. I have a stock set of headers to sell but they are from the gen 1 Z.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Wel it is freedom of speech and i am just letting people know my experiences,,,you can listem or do what you want..
atschach check his board activity...he was posting after the for sale thread...no problem there
There was no bashing just telling my experience...
Carry on...GL

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Wel it is freedom of speech and i am just letting people know my experiences,,,you can listem or do what you want..
atschach check his board activity...he was posting after the for sale thread...no problem there
There was no bashing just telling my experience...
Carry on...GL
Nothing against freedom of speech, the bickering just gets old pretty quick. I have to hear bickering from my wife, bickering at work, etc. It's nice to have this forum as a place of no bickering. I see your side and understand how that can be frustrating, I'm just saying it may be time to let it go. I have been pissed about missing out on some stuff on this forum as well but there is no use getting all worked up about it, it's not gonna make you get what you want. Just keep your eyes peeled for the next deal. :alcy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts