RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, I am looking for a single sided exhaust in good condition for an 03-06 z1k.

There were a few Leo's on Ebay but looks like I missed out on that deal.

If you looking to get rid of one let me know!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Do you have the stock header?

I'm actually in Colorado and may be getting rid of my Leo Vince 4-2-1 slip on style setup. It uses the factory header and merges to one side, creating a unique sound. Retails at $400 and I'll be looking to get rid of it in a week or so....if things work out for getting my new system.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Check the stuff I have for sale in the thread i started...one item I have is a zx9r 4-2-1 header, mid-pipe, and Muzzy SS can. $115 shipped for all of it. It will require a little cut/weld/fab to work but it's a popular mod, do a search.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have the stock header?

I'm actually in Colorado and may be getting rid of my Leo Vince 4-2-1 slip on style setup. It uses the factory header and merges to one side, creating a unique sound. Retails at $400 and I'll be looking to get rid of it in a week or so....if things work out for getting my new system.
That's a possibility. I really want a full system but I cant stand the stock exhaust anymore. Let me know what ends up happening and how much you want for it and maybe we can meet up.

Check the stuff I have for sale in the thread i started...one item I have is a zx9r 4-2-1 header, mid-pipe, and Muzzy SS can. $115 shipped for all of it. It will require a little cut/weld/fab to work but it's a popular mod, do a search.
That sounds like a good deal. Im just not sure if I want to go through the trouble of measuring, cutting, and finding a welder to get it all complete. I have searched quite a bit but I'll keep looking.

Thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
That's a possibility. I really want a full system but I cant stand the stock exhaust anymore. Let me know what ends up happening and how much you want for it and maybe we can meet up.

That sounds like a good deal. Im just not sure if I want to go through the trouble of measuring, cutting, and finding a welder to get it all complete. I have searched quite a bit but I'll keep looking.

Thanks for the replies.
Im probably gonna be posting up my Muzzy headers and chopped LeoVince GP can for sale soon. It is a modified setup though, and you would need to figure out a way to mount it to your Z (just the can or end of header so it's not just hanging by where it connects to the engine) so I dunno if you would want the trouble.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts