RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB Power Cammander [PC5 for 2009 or PC3 650R 2006-8 Version (I have 2009 Model)]

Title says it all, looking for a Power Commander.

I have a 2009 Model 650R and I would like either the...

PC3 (the 2006-8 version should work) but is not technically supported on the 2009, but I have a wide Band Sensor.

or...

PC5 for ninja 650R 2009 Model. If you have an auto-tune you are selling let me know how much for both and seperate.

Post up here or shoot me a text 419-455-1553 (no solicitors please!).
I figure now that the PCV prices are pretty low someone would be interested in selling their 3 to move up to a 5 or that someone may have one laying around they never needed.
Please let me know!

Thank You!

·
Registered
294 Posts
How much will you pay for one?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thats a very vague question, It depends on the condition (spliced wires, damaged, etc) My range is between 100-175(for pcIII). Ebay is trending around ~130 for used ones in decent condition for the 650r PC3. I am going to change my listing to both the 3 and 5 in a few seconds as they are very close in price online and figured someone may want to sell a pc5. I have the opportunity to get a auto tune very cheap, so i may want to get a 5 so i can just ride it every day and adjust my maps when im done by remotely logging into it every day with a little device i made, until everything is spot on, rather than run the 3 and spend a few hours watching and adjusting.

*updated listing and top*

1 - 4 of 4 Posts