RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, new to the forum and Meanstreak. I have an '04 and I'm finding trouble sourcing some parts for it for a fair price. I'm 6'1" and in desperate need of forward controls. I think Jardines would place my feet too high and put pressure points on my arse, so looking for some MAPAMs if anyone has some lying around private message me please.
I'm also looking for side fender covers as the previous owner felt he needed to drill two holes in the left side to mount bags...<<rolls eyes>>
Hollywood Corbin, and maybe Reaper front fender ( bike will be painted so any color is fine).

Thanks for any help or info on parts sourcing.

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
You chose a very nice motorcycle. I had my ‘07 from ‘09 to ‘16. The problem is that you are riding a bike that was only made 5 or 6 years, and has been out of production for 12 years. If you find any parts, buy them. Even if you have to get them re-chromed or powder coated. I couldn’t even get Mapams in ‘09 so I went with Jardines with mini floorboards.
Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. They sell mapams but for the vz1600.. which was only in production one year 🙄.. but at 700$ plus shipping from UK... I'll suffer or pad the seat instead. Lol
This is also being considered my second bike, as my zx10r is still being used. I will eventually mod the MS into something different when I get the time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts