Discussion Starter #1
looking for strut covers
k53020-343

anything out there?? with the hardware

thanks

·
Registered
176 Posts
I've got a set I will sell you. They would come with ghost brackets and Saddlemen Tattoo slant large saddlebags with red flames. I've only had the setup mounted for about two weeks and have now decided to sell the bike. If you're interested, I can take some pics and post them up. The brackets are mounted to the bags, so it would be about a 10 minute installation to bolt on the strut covers and you'd be ready to roll. I'd let the whole package go for $275 shipped.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got a set I will sell you. They would come with ghost brackets and Saddlemen Tattoo slant large saddlebags with red flames. I've only had the setup mounted for about two weeks and have now decided to sell the bike. If you're interested, I can take some pics and post them up. The brackets are mounted to the bags, so it would be about a 10 minute installation to bolt on the strut covers and you'd be ready to roll. I'd let the whole package go for $275 shipped.
i already have the ghost brackets...I might be interested in the bags though...picts?
your not interested in selling strut covers solo?

BTW do those strut covers use the same mounting holes as the stock covers or do they use the other fender /strut holes..I already have those stock cover holes tapped to 8mm,,thanks to a fellow member here...

·
Registered
176 Posts
They use the larger main strut/fender holes. If I don't sell it all as a set, I'm better off leaving it on the bike. I would sell the bags and strut covers alone for $220 shipped. If this interests you, LMK and I will send you some pics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts