RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy a right side front fairing for the 09 and up model. Can be in crappy condition. Only requirement is that the mounting tabs are attached or are at least repairable. Must have all or most of the pieces if it's not in one piece. I can fill some small missing pieces.

Must be really cheap. Not ~$75 like I've seen some of them on eBay. I can buy a brand new one for around $130 shipped so $75 plus $30 shipping is not a good deal for a used and damaged fairing.

·
Registered
970 Posts
I have a red one that has light scratches and a crack at the corner of the headlight that's about .75" long. Everything is still in one piece.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm looking to buy a right side front fairing for the 09 and up model. Can be in crappy condition. Only requirement is that the mounting tabs are attached or are at least repairable. Must have all or most of the pieces if it's not in one piece. I can fill some small missing pieces.

Must be really cheap. Not ~$75 like I've seen some of them on eBay. I can buy a brand new one for around $130 shipped so $75 plus $30 shipping is not a good deal for a used and damaged fairing.
i'll give this to you for free, just pay for shipping. one tab broke off, but i have it. and the chip on top near the mirror

·
Registered
970 Posts
This is the piece I have. A fair amount of light scratching from the sticks and brush I went sliding through. Crack at the headlight, and paint cracking at the mirror mount location.

Close up of the crack:

This pic better highlights the scratches:

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how much r u looking at for the red one one? and do u know where i could buy a new one?
Hey, don't steal my busted fairing! :killingme

You can get new either from your dealer (expensive), BRP (less expensive), or you might be able to find it on eBay from our friend in Thailand (cheapest, might not have the colour you need, might be a long wait for shipping).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts