RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the stock seat off a 2002 mean streak but it's 2 inches higher than I need it to be. Ideas?? Does anybody have a seat they want to sell or trade? Need something soon! Thank you all.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Look for a used Corbin, Fire and Steal, or Mustang seat, They'll all lower you into the bike about an 1" or more.

Reactions: cbratch67

·
Registered
346 Posts
Look for a used Corbin, Fire and Steal, or Mustang seat, They'll all lower you into the bike about an 1" or more.
You forgot to add Danny Grey

Reactions: 04 Marauder

·
Registered
877 Posts
Mr. Twister, use search tempest to search craigslist. I found a near new fire and steel 2-up for $80 and the guy shipped it for $10. Deals are out there, just have to put in some time.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've been looking for a used Corbin Young Guns seat but no one wants to sell them! Everyone holding on to them is going to force my to buy new as I need one before the ride to Sturgis...

·
Registered
877 Posts
Landshark, post the link for the op would ya? ;)

·
Registered
877 Posts
You can but if you go through the trouble of posting it here for him, it's just a nice touch to add the link. Makes it easier for him and it's kinda classy ;)

·
Registered
877 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I like that Corbin. E-mailed the guy lol thanks for the link. There is an open house for jp cycles in anamosa Iowa this weekend. Only an hour away from my place. Might seer what's there first so I can see them in person

·
Registered
877 Posts
Uh, no disrespect intended. Just pointing something out. Relax...take a pill....take 2 theyre small :)

Reactions: TTE and MassMax

·
Registered
877 Posts
See Landshark? Other people liking this post means they took it as intended. Just messing around. Grow up and stop trying to be an internet bully.

Uh, no disrespect intended. Just pointing something out. Relax...take a pill....take 2 theyre small :)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Another idea to the OP, if the stock seat is just 2" too high for you but don't mind the seat, you could always install shorter shocks to lower the bike.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts