RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to install a single-side exhaust on my '03 Z1000, I am in need of a head pipe that will allow me to do this. If you have anything please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Looking to install a single-side exhaust on my '03 Z1000, I am in need of a head pipe that will allow me to do this. If you have anything please let me know. Thanks
I am actually thinking about selling my Muzzy headers. They are 4-2-1 and exit on the right side of the Z (if looking at it from behind). The way I have it set up now is I have my LeoVince GP can chopped a few inches short and connected directly to the headers. I no longer have the midpipe (atleast not in one piece...or two or three). It will be another couple weeks out before they are availible though, as I do not have the new exhaust yet. Let me know if it would be something you are interested in. If not cool, I plan on posted up a thread pretty soon.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm going to be replacing my exhaust setup soon and will be ridding of a 2-1 leo Vince slip-on pipe. it uses the factory header and merges it to one side, looks and sounds great.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Either one of those would suite my needs....I don't need it right this minute but I don't wanna wait too long. Shoot me a PM wityh a price and we'll go from there..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts