RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As several of you already know, Fuller CNC has joined this forum and offered their services for us Mean Streak owners. I suspect in the future they will offer products and services for other motorcycle models. But until then... we are truly VIPs!!! A CNC company that has a direct relationship with a forum is somthing I've never seen. Check out the gallery from their website that demonstrates some things they can do. The stuff is simply amazing!

Gallery

Imagine, down the road, you are surfing the net and come across a picture of a something on a bike that is really cool. You click on it to investigate further as we normally do and discover it was made by Fuller CNC. You suddenly get a big ol' grin because you know you were a part of that small group where it all started. :woot:

·
Registered
64 Posts
So I gotta ask... How fast can you make it down and back on that long driveway? :FIREdevil thats some pretty cool stuff!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I gotta ask... How fast can you make it down and back on that long driveway? :FIREdevil thats some pretty cool stuff!
It's slow going. 2nd gear and chugging. And I've got to ride it twice each time I go out. It gets dust too. So I gave up keeping my bike super clean like Conmar does.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I've got an obsession with chrome.. If I could chrome my whole bike I would!! Cleaning it is my favorite part of the day, don't tell me wife!

·
Registered
764 Posts
Excellent opportunity - wish I lived closer.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
One day hopefully, and with the support of this forum it will be Fuller CNC doing business as badassintakes.com. I have the domain name locked down already. It would be a dream come true to be able to do stuff like this all day and make money at it.

·
Registered
878 Posts
If i were a betting man, i'd say Alaska if you use USPS.....

Out of curiousity- is it cheaper to mail a package from New York to Wasilla, Alaska or to mail it from New York to say just a few miles across the the Canadian border (international)?

·
Registered
140 Posts
I've got an obsession with chrome.. If I could chrome my whole bike I would!! Cleaning it is my favorite part of the day, don't tell me wife!
Totally agreed. I've run out of aluminium to polish. Drop your parts off and I'll polish them for free. Constitution and Powers.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One day hopefully, and with the support of this forum it will be Fuller CNC doing business as badassintakes.com. I have the domain name locked down already. It would be a dream come true to be able to do stuff like this all day and make money at it.
Now that is simply awesome. Paul, let us know what we can do to help you out because, likewise, you are taking the time and effort to see how you can help us out. I like Rasmith's suggestion. Maybe one day soon I can take some pics inside your shop and post them for members to see.

Also, Riderforums.com has maybe 25,000 members total and only a very small percentage hang out in the Kawasaki Mean Streak section. Plus, at about any point in time, only about 15% of the people viewing are actual members. The rest are guest surfers. So exposure each year, across the entire forum, could surpass 100,000 people. Maybe after establishing a solid following with us you could branch out into other bike models on here and tap into a very large customer base. Becomming a sponsor on Riderforums.com could also give you mega-exposure.

But, one step at a time. Let us know what we can do to help you.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Totally agreed. I've run out of aluminium to polish. Drop your parts off and I'll polish them for free. Constitution and Powers.
Haha, nuts.. we just moved from constitution and platte (claremont ranch).. small world

·
Registered
764 Posts
Out of curiousity- is it cheaper to mail a package from New York to Wasilla, Alaska or to mail it from New York to say just a few miles across the the Canadian border (international)?
Well, I have never mailed anything from New York, or to Canada LOL. USPS is very reasonable until it starts getting really heavy. Flat rate boxes are the same here as anywhere, and I know people that have filled them with lead bullets and it's still the same price.

Unfortunately some companies see Alaska or Hawaii and quadruple the rate, or just refuse to ship. I once tried to order a 3-6 oz. piece of plastic about the size of my hand (butt-stock cover for an AR7) and they wanted $6 for the part and $25 for shipping... An iPod nano rubber cover was $1.27 and $33 shipping, but free shipping if I lived in the United States... I went rounds with them on that one...

Back on topic... I noticed that I got Paypal invoice # 0001 from Paul. Should I keep that for posterity or are they all #1? LOL

·
Registered
98 Posts
Well, I have never mailed anything from New York, or to Canada LOL. USPS is very reasonable until it starts getting really heavy. Flat rate boxes are the same here as anywhere, and I know people that have filled them with lead bullets and it's still the same price.

Unfortunately some companies see Alaska or Hawaii and quadruple the rate, or just refuse to ship. I once tried to order a 3-6 oz. piece of plastic about the size of my hand (butt-stock cover for an AR7) and they wanted $6 for the part and $25 for shipping... An iPod nano rubber cover was $1.27 and $33 shipping, but free shipping if I lived in the United States... I went rounds with them on that one...

Back on topic... I noticed that I got Paypal invoice # 0001 from Paul. Should I keep that for posterity or are they all #1? LOL

Mine was #0003 :glassesti

·
Registered
59 Posts
Pretty sure I was his first order as he said so and gave me free shipping because of it! Woot woot!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts