RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
just thought you might enjoy this.
i was recently in Ls Vegas for a week at the Consumer Electronics Show, while visiting we stopped at the guggenheim museum in the venetian hotel to see the motorcycle exhibit. i was very impressed, they had everything from the first motorcycle made to the latest MV Augusta racing bikes. it was really a fun and educating experience. i think i have a whole new respect for the sport/hobby/activity now.
if any of you ever get a chance to see this exhibit, definitely check it out :)

catch ya later,
josh

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good news

good news, Jarel. the exhibit is open through june 30 2002.
let me know how you like it.
josh

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
My wife and I are going in April for our anniversary......nothing more romantic than that, eh?

·
Registered
988 Posts
Wasn't there a discussion on this recently? The web site is www.guggenheim.com

Go to "the art of the motorcyle". The broadband option is best - have your speakers turned on.

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
Guggenheim.com is a very neat site. Great link Scott.

:) Tony

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
Our Anniversary is the 25th of April, so it'll be that week. I want to catch some mid-week hotel rates too. Las Vegas can get expensive, and I doubt seriously the "Slot Machine and Table Gods" are going to be kind to me. On my last trip to Reno, I would have been better off to just put $500 in a paper shredder and saved the traveling expenses. The end result would have been much better. At least I would have kept the travel expenses.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts