RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to get some input on whether or not I did an alright job on my home page, I also updated the bike section with the ZR-7. I would like to know if the site looks alright and is easily navigated? Thanks in advance for any input, and by clicking here you can check it out.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I'm not to be confused with any kind of design expert, but
here are some thoughs:
- very nice site, I liked the color scheme in particular
- navigation is easy and, shall I say, intuitive =)
- the front page would benefit from some kind of
image in the right frame
- how come that there is no link to zr-7.com site
on the bike's page? =)
- I didn't like the jiggling navigation bar on the front
page (when the item is higlighted, the rest of the
items kind of jiggles)

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey tdv,
Input definately helps, I took the hovering effect off, it did kinda suck. I didn't get a chance to make the zr page I wanted yet, when I did everything yesterday I had all the pages to do. I'm going to try to come up with something tonight for a main page for the bike and also a better main index page when you first enter the site. Thanks for the input. :)

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
George, you are a busy man...

Hey George, question of the week. How in the heck do you manage your computers, family, bike riding, and the demanding time a Jack Russell requires? Really like your page, call me when you come back to NC, I can let you in on some really good things to do South of Duke and Carolina, such as the Museum for the Airborne and Special Operations located downtown Fayetteville, NC. Really nice place to visit (esp. now with our current situation in Afghanistan). Keep up the good work. Tom :)

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Tom,
Don't forget work and school, LOL. I don't know how I do it but I do know I'm having fun doing it :) I believe I might try to plan something next summer to see about visiting, my wife's friend doesn't live down there anymore but now mine does. So now I have a reason to go.....haha. I will probably try to see about riding the ZR down but it is definately something I would like to do. I will get a hold of you when the time nears to plan anything. BTW will we get a chance to ride in the grand prix and chase any robbers? :eek: j/k it would be fun.

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
I like the sound of this one: let me introduce honorary "Special Agent NutnDun, aka George," who will be assisting us today in tracking down that Bin Laden guy spotted in Fayetteville on a ZR-7 (He's an expert, guys). Last seen on Bragg Boulevard, no helmet, (can't get it on over that rag), and long beard. Last seen at several 7-11 convenience stores in the area. FBI needs help. Tom :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tom,
You Da Man, lol that sounds like the ticket, haha that's too funny. Hey somebody's gotta hold the coffee......................right? :smilewink

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
P.S. We need to get you an avatar.....................maybe bin laden or someone with a doo-rag on a zr-7 with a red grandprix chasing em.....................got any pics you want to donate :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts