RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone at RF.COM and Moderators.

I hope everyone is having a beautiful day.
I'm so glad to see a ninja 650 dedicated section on a forum.

With that all said.
-I am 20 years old
-I live in Pennsylvania
-I started riding on a 07' 650 in Dec. of 2014.
-I try to ride everyday, even in 30 degree weather or rain.

Anyhow, if anyone would like to check out my newbie YouTube channel and tell me how terrible it is.

Channel Here

I post Daily videos on my 2014 ninja 650 and plan to aim my bigger videos towards beginner riders.

Thanks for stopping by.
I'll be checking in.
Peace.

PIC OF MY BIKE HERE

·
Registered
10,327 Posts
Not a great endorsement or marketing of you vlog. You are a newbie, targeting newbies. Is this one of those learn from my mistakes vlog?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Subbed.

Everyone starts somewhere, don't ever let anyone put you down.

·
Registered
10,327 Posts
Hey my wish is coming true. Soon we'll all just be vloggers "posting" about our vlog updates!
Makes you wonder if Vloggers should be treated like vendors on these forums since they make money off their vlogs.

·
Registered
10,327 Posts
He's been riding for 2 years. That's not all that new. He's just a newbie vlogger
Calendar time does not make someone experienced. How many miles has he ridden? What kind of training has he had? What kind of roads? What level of traffic?

I know a coworker who have been riding for 10 years who have a grand total of 2500 miles on his motorcycle. Once a month ride to Starbucks and back with his wife.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Calendar time does not make someone experienced. How many miles has he ridden? What kind of training has he had? What kind of roads? What level of traffic?

I know a coworker who have been riding for 10 years who have a grand total of 2500 miles on his motorcycle. Once a month ride to Starbucks and back with his wife.
lol ok, you win :notworthy

·
Registered
141 Posts
The salt is strong in this thread. Funny how some people forget where they have come from and look down on others trying to make their start somewhere. Either he called it quits or renamed his channel since it no longer exists. Props to the supportive Ninja 650 community.

·
Registered
121 Posts
The salt is strong in this thread. Funny how some people forget where they have come from and look down on others trying to make their start somewhere. Either he called it quits or renamed his channel since it no longer exists. Props to the supportive Ninja 650 community.
for real.. shoot somebody down for wanting to share what he does while he's out riding. Noob or not, we all started as newbies at some point.

·
Registered
10,327 Posts
He is the one who titled the thread "Worst Motovlogger". When I go to youtube I have to weed through all these wannabee internet stars that muddle up the searching for something useful. The latest is these computer voice videos that just rehash what others have said. They put out hundreds of videos that I guess they get credit for if you just click on it for 10 seconds.

·
Banned
2,525 Posts
My opnion, and of course it is only that, this is a forum. If you want to blog, or vlog, go blog or vlog. If you're good enough people will find you.

If you want to partcipate here as part of this community, great. Throw your vlog link in your signature and join us. If you just want to come in here to spam blogs or whatever, myself I will NEVER visit your link (and just FYI I haven't).

·
Registered
313 Posts
I get what you're saying but he had a grand total of two posts. To me that kind of says he wasn't really an active, contributing member of the "community" and he was here just to try and generate traffic on his Youtube channel.

for real.. shoot somebody down for wanting to share what he does while he's out riding. Noob or not, we all started as newbies at some point.
I think he got some backlash for introducing himself to the forum with a promo for his YouTube channel, and a fairly bad promo at that. I get it, you're on your bike and you're loving it. Cool. But, if you want to come on the forum and promote your channel at least let us get to know you and you us before you do something like that. Otherwise it's going to come off as a bit presumptuous and self-serving.

He is the one who titled the thread "Worst Motovlogger". When I go to youtube I have to weed through all these wannabee internet stars that muddle up the searching for something useful. The latest is these computer voice videos that just rehash what others have said. They put out hundreds of videos that I guess they get credit for if you just click on it for 10 seconds.
Exactly. I don't know what he was expecting when he promo'ed your channel as the "worst motovlogger"? (Yes, I know he was trying to be ironic and therefore funny. It didn't work.) Thanks for the heads up, I didn't even bother to check it out. I wish more people were as honest as he was. It was quite the time saver.

·
Registered
347 Posts
IMO it was a shameless plug for his channel.

My recommendation is to join the others that motovlog (Link below) or search the threads here that have already been created and add to those.

https://motovlog.com/#motorcycles.8

1 - 15 of 15 Posts