RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after nearly 7 weeks of my bike sitting after getting vandalized, my last parts arrived today from woodcraft. Clipons and rearsets. I gleefully opened the box and spread the parts out, and then realized I was missing the shift rod and foot peg for the rearsets... Doh! So of course I found out after business hours, so I called woodcraft and left a voicemail.
I'm sure they will send me the missing pieces, but who knows how long thats going to take.:(

On a positive note, the quality of the clip ons is fantastic, and the same goes for the rearsets. I installed everything but the rod and peg, and it looks pretty nice. I can't wait to get the rod so I can ride it and get a feel for the mods.

Seems like its going to be another long weekend:-/

·
Registered
95 Posts
I see you have the same relationship with Murphy as I do.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
hmm odd, my rearsets were blister packed so it would have been obvious parts were missing.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My rearsets were packed like that too, but there was no shift rod, and the smaller foot pegs came in a separate bag and there was only 1.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So I called woodcraft and they are 3 day shipping me the parts. They were very helpful and I would highly recommend them!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So yesterday morning I called Woodcraft and explained the situation to them. They were very helpful, and said they would send me the parts out right away with 3 day shipping. Then had a manger call me back later to personally apologize, and let me know that the set had been packed a while ago and it seems that a few others were also missing the rod. I had even photographed the packaging because you could still see the outlines of what was shrink wrapped in case there were any issues, but of course there were none!

Long story short, is they are taking care of the problem and were very professional about it.
Woodcraft products are only outmatched by their customer service it seems!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts