RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
Here in my hometown, home of the 82nd Airborne, 18th Airborne Corp, Special Forces and Delta and the Air Force (Fort Bragg and Pope AFB, NC) most of us are glad to see it happen. And we strongly support our troops. Of course Fayetteville seems to get a little quiet when the troops are gone, good luck and Godspeed to all of them! Tom :D

LUVCHLD, if your'e still here at Bragg, good luck to you, DJ.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Still here

Tom, I am still here. It is just business as usual for us. We are always ready. I suspect something more real soon though; our brothers in the tenth mountain are gone. You know they will need Apache support in a few more weeks:D . Depends on how things go right now. I never expect to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with my family. If not NTC, JRTC, or Roving Sands, then there is always some dumbass that starts something to keep us away during the holidays. Idiots like Sadam Hussein, Kadafy, Bin Laden, you know the drill. :rolleyes: Just another day at the office.

Later,

PS. I went to the Exxon today but, I missed the last ride of the day. Didn't get there until around 1600.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts