RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have either of these, and are they the same? Advance autoparts has the wolo for around $55.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have the Wolo Air Horn works pretty good with 139dB and the install is not difficult. I installed it in the stock horn position but plan to move it to the left side (choke valve location) because I am getting the reaper shroud, hope this helps.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I don't think it will hit, I went down on the bike with it and it stayed intact, here is a pic for reference.

View attachment 48202

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hi,

I have the Stebel air horn. I installed it were the stock horn was with no problems. I know some members here have it with a different installation place also.

I love the horn! it is the best money you can spend if you think about it as another security measure while riding!

·
Registered
598 Posts
I have the chrome Stebel horn. I separated the horn from the pump. Put the pump behind the rad fan, and mounted the horn in the stock location.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Stebel for me. Also installed in stock position fully intact. No problems at all for two years now. It freaks the crap out of people when I toot.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I have the compact Stebel horn and painted the compressor pump matte black. I also separated the horn from the pump and mounted the pump behind the radiator fan horizontally on the bottom frame (instructions say to mount vertically within 15 degrees, but I have had no problems). I mounted the horn below the choke pull on the descending frame.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Is the Wolo horn smaller???

·
Registered
50 Posts
Another place where to installed the Wolo or Stebel horn, I installed it with a small bracket to one of the fan screws, see pictures.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts