RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was riding home from work yesterday, and saw 4 bikes ahead of me at the redlight. So here I come to a stop, making noise and feeling cool.... I see the guy next to me on a awesome custom green Meanie....I say "nice bike", and he looks over and sees I'm on a Meanie too and backs up and we start talking...I look over and all 3 of the others are all on Meanies too! I've never seen that before in one place! We rode a few miles in the same direction before I had to say take care, and turn off towards home. Just thought it was cool as hell.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
So I was riding home from work yesterday, and saw 4 bikes ahead of me at the redlight. So here I come to a stop, making noise and feeling cool.... I see the guy next to me on a awesome custom green Meanie....I say "nice bike", and he looks over and sees I'm on a Meanie too and backs up and we start talking...I look over and all 3 of the others are all on Meanies too! I've never seen that before in one place! We rode a few miles in the same direction before I had to say take care, and turn off towards home. Just thought it was cool as hell.
It's always nice to meet fellow meanies!
Unfortunately(?) we're quite spoiled here in Sweden about that, with over 70% of the members in the VRA in our national chapter (i.e. extremely many Vulcans in a quite small area).

Here are 4 meanies (mine with the apes of course) with all different setups:

·
Registered
93 Posts
It's always nice to meet fellow meanies!
Unfortunately(?) we're quite spoiled here in Sweden about that, with over 70% of the members in the VRA in our national chapter (i.e. extremely many Vulcans in a quite small area).

Here are 4 meanies (mine with the apes of course) with all different setups:

nice!!!!!!!

·
Registered
472 Posts
There's a guy that rides though our neighborhood with a Meanie but I've never had The opportunity to talk to him He always looks like he's in such a hurry.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
i saw 5 this weekend at thunder in the sand bike rally in conesville ia... it was cool

·
Registered
22 Posts
i saw 5 this weekend at thunder in the sand bike rally in conesville ia... it was cool
We were heading up there too, til it rained, then rained again...

·
Registered
9,020 Posts
not many meanies around here either, the marauder 1600's fewer and far between. I have only seen one besides mine here in central ohio.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts