RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I’m Cleaning out the garage It’s time to start on my winter projects. I’m not trying to make much money on these parts, I just hope I can help a fellow rider save some money while still earning something toward my new projects. I have some meanstreak parts that some one may be interested in. All the parts are takeoff’s (used!) I will post pic’s in the For sale section. Here’s the List; Shipping is not included with price, so let me know your zip .for the best shipping price. I will combine multiples items for one shipping price.
(1.)*SOLD Vance & hines Long shots with some scratches & discoloring, would look great powder coated black. $75
(2.) Custom Air Intake with K&N filter and Live to ride cover. $75
(3.)*SOLD Ostrich skin seat in good condition. $75
(4.) Sumax “Low Boy Sweeper” front fender. $60
(5.)*SOLD Diamond shape mirrors, some pitting on arms. $20
(6.)*SOLD Billet strut covers Pitted but would look real good powder coated. $20
(7.) One black oem left side strut cover. $10
(8.)*SOLD A chrome Tall oil cap. $5
(9.) A left side oem air assembly with filter. $20
(10.) Scuffed and scratched oem rear shocks that has been lowered 2 inches, and one is leaking. Can be used for parts. $10
(11.) Chrome bullet marker lights with red and clear lens, they are pitted but they work fine. $10
(12.) Front oem foot pegs. $10
(13.) Reflectors oem $5
(14.)*SOLD After market baffles that were only used as testers. $5
(15.) New never used blue bulbs 1157. $2

Also I would like to trade my chrome bullet air filter cover, for a forcewinder air filter & sock.
Words to live by from DreamStreak Posts: 861 If someone bought parts from me and did not feel the parts were represented fairly, I would let them return the parts to me, return the money, and work out a deal on shipping costs

·
Registered
236 Posts
Forum rules say you need to post prices..

Hey guys, I’m Cleaning out the garage It’s time to start on my winter projects. I’m not trying to make much money on these parts, I just hope I can help a fellow rider save some money while still earning something toward my new projects. I have some meanstreak parts that some one may be interested in. All the parts are takeoff’s (used!) I will post pic’s in the For sale section. Here’s the List; (1.) Vance & hines Long shots with some scratches & discoloring, would look great powder coated black. (2.) Custom Air Intake with K&N filter and Live to ride cover. (3.) Ostrich skin seat in good condition. (4.) Sumax “Low Boy Sweeper” front fender. (5.) Diamond shape mirrors, some pitting on arms. (6.) Billet strut covers Pitted but would look real good powder coated. (7.) One black oem right side strut cover. (8.) A chrome Tall oil cap. (9.) A left side oem air assembly with filter. (10.) Scuffed and scratched oem rear shocks that has been lowered 2 inches, and one is leaking. can be used for parts. (11.) Chrome bullet marker lights with red and clear lens, they are pitted but they work fine (12.) Front oem foot pegs. (13.) Reflectors oem. (14.) After market baffles that were only used as testers. (15.) New never used blue bulbs 1157. Also I would like to trade my chrome bullet air filter cover, for a forcewinder air filter & sock. I will post pic’s tomorrow.
Words to live by from DreamStreak Posts: 861
If someone bought parts from me and did not feel the parts were represented fairly, I would let them return the parts to me, return the money, and work out a deal on shipping costs.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Would like pics and a price on the front fender

·
Registered
346 Posts
I'll take these off your hands. What is your paypal address?

(6.) Billet strut covers Pitted but would look real good powder coated. $20

(5.) Diamond shape mirrors, some pitting on arms. $20

·
Registered
346 Posts
Covers and mirrors came in today. Will be getting black chromed next week. Thanks for the fast shippiing!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi!
interested in the front fender.. One glicth.. I'm abroads.. Can you wrap it and ship it to Sweden? Without saying (yet here I am saying it) I'll pay for all shipping and no returns.

//Christian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts