RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last time I mentioned that I had stuff for sale, so many people E-mailed me at the same time that it was difficult to see who should of got dibs on what. So, now that I have actually sold my ZR-7, I will post again, first come first serve.

Targa Blastshield Windscreen, complete and in excellent condition (used since June of 2001) - $50

ZR-7 Service Manual - $20

Three Perf-Form Oil Filters - $10

When my Five Star luggage rack arrives, I will sell it for $80. I'll let you put dibs on it now, though.

Put your requests right here on this thread, don't E-mail them to me. It's easier for me to keep track of things that way.

·
Registered
106 Posts
wow i want the oil filters and the service manual i i can only have on thought i want the servace manual i just sold my truck so i have to keep my baby running good

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jason, send me an E-mail at [email protected] to give me your shipping address. I will reply with my address to send payment to. If you have a PayPal account, you can also forward payment to the E-mail address I just listed.

Total for the manual, oil filters, and UPS Ground shipping is $35.

I forgot to mention, too, that my Targa shield is the blue tinted one, so it sort of matches the blue of the 2000 ZR-7 (sort of).

Berto, the rack is just the top rack. The rack retails for $80, but with me you'll save about $40 worth of shipping (since Five Star has to import each rack from Europe).

·
Gold Member/Community Dad
5,742 Posts
Triple, Maybe... when did you order the rack and when do you expect to receive it? I may have to do that for the side racks anyway. Berto

·
Registered
106 Posts
well my computer is really a peice o poo so ill pm you and you can get back to me mabey. i have a pay pal account so at least that will work

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jason, I got your message with your address. If you want to use PayPal, just send the $35 to [email protected]. As soon as I see that payment is confirmed, I'll ship all your stuff out to you.

·
Registered
373 Posts
What's leftover?

Is the manual gone yet?:mecry:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay, just to let everyone know, the service manual and the three oil filters are no longer available. They are currently in transit, on their way to Jason Smith.

The Targa Blastshield is still available, though. If anyone is interested, please say so soon. I'm becoming very tempted to fit the thing to my H-2, since its headlight is the same standard size as the ZR-7's.

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Berto-- my card has finally been charged for that rack, and they tell me it is now on its way. It should be here in about ten days or so. I'll let you know when it shows up.

Jason Smith-- did you receive your manual and filters okay?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Berto, the top rack just arrived today. $80 plus $9 UPS Ground shipping, and it's your's.

E-mail me at [email protected] to let me if you are still interested or not.

I also have a brand new, never used hard trunk that will mount to the rack, that of course I would be willing to sell with it.

·
Gold Member/Community Dad
5,742 Posts
Triple,

Just so it's clear to all on the board and yourself - Riderhaus was willing to ship me the Top Rack for no extra charge than it would be to send the Side Racks alone. And as I mentioned in my last email to you it would cost me more to purchase the Top Rack from you than them considering my needs here.

My sincere apologies, but it doesn't make any sense for me to purchase this rack from you based on the quote from Riderhaus. It appears they may have made some adjustents to their shipping costs, I don't really know. Granted, someone else could save some shipping charges if they only wanted the Top Rack.

And I wouldn't have any recourse if I have a problem with the goods (breakage,parts) - don't think I have the right to drag you into something like that. With this in mind, please accept my apologies. I never meant to mislead (if I have) you to believe I was absolutely going to buy this item from the start.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Berto, don't worry about it, you don't owe me any apology. I would do the same thing if I were in your shoes.

I just think that Riderhaus may have used me to pay for the shipping of additional parts, so that they could pass saving onto other customers afterwards. If that's the case, then you're all welcome. :D

Everything might work out, though-- if I can't sell the rack, I might try and rig it up to my H-2.

·
Johnny Blue Lightnin'
12,134 Posts
I wish I wre paying attention,really could have used that manual!

JonF

1 - 18 of 18 Posts