RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone that has tried an aftermarket windscreen on their 2010 Z post their thoughts/experiences here please.

Also I saw somewhere a "riser" that let you keep the stock screen but changed the wind flow and now I can't find it again. Wonder if it actually works.

Screen info and comments appreciated.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
really a riser that allows you to keep the stock! now you got my interest.

·
Registered
545 Posts
think the riser was a french company seen it and it looked ok

i have the puig fitted well and offers very good wind protection
also availible in several color

·
Registered
1,397 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
great idea...
but what a ****ty product page....
ummm :wtf: how about a couple of profile pictures showing the height range!
unless of course I'm missing it there?

I'm still leaning towards the barracuda wind screen.

Too bad Rizoma doesn't offer huggers or windscreens,
their stuff is beautiful.
lol... I got **** for the poop word but I get use a smiley face holding up the WTF sign. hahha

·
Registered
22 Posts
Been using the Ermax for the past couple of months now, can't say anything bad about it though....but I would like to get a shot a the PUIG to compare it's wind deflection capability.....problem is, it's just too bloody difficult to get one down here at this time...

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
This is one looks great. I think I would only put it on for long trips or over the winter.

I like that it doesn't replace the original one and it's smooth... this bike has so many angles already.. your eyes need a place to rest!

www.laminarlip.com

·
Registered
545 Posts
This is one looks great. I think I would only put it on for long trips or over the winter.

I like that it doesn't replace the original one and it's smooth... this bike has so many angles already.. your eyes need a place to rest!

www.laminarlip.com
not for me just looks like its been thrown on the top

1 - 9 of 9 Posts