RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody pushed my bike over and one of my mirrors among other things was damaged so I'd like to replace them with the angular 09+ mirrors. Anyone know if they will fit?:wavehand:

·
Registered
164 Posts
I would also like to know this as i like the angled look of the mirrors

·
Registered
66 Posts
YES!! They will fit!! I have an 07 and I bought 09 mirrors cause they stick out a little farther, and I love the shape of them compaired to the stock ones, here is a pic with one of each on the bike

·
Registered
164 Posts
yesssss, they look sick on an 07

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ya they look wicked, and work great!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Where and for how much $ did you get the 09 mirrors? They look sweet!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I got the set of them on eBay for $30.00, so I would recommend either eBay, or look around on these forums, people sell these things all the time. Of course now that the fitment question has been answered, they'll be going like crazy now. Best 'o' luck.

:alcy:

·
Registered
164 Posts
For those of you wanting some good pics, I did this today. They definitely do work, and the are a little lower than the 06-08 mirrors as well as having a little bit longer arm to them so i think they will definitely give me a little bit better visibility. (I havent been able to test them out because of the 2 feet of snow buildup). The only thing you might have to do to fit these is the base where the screws are, are reversed for the 2 different models, but all you have to do is peel back the soft covering and unscrew the bolt, flip the arm, and screw it back in. Whole process probably took me 45 minutes. I think they look pretty badass.

2011-02-27 12.44.52.jpg 2011-02-27 14.01.42.jpg 2011-02-27 12.44.38.jpg 2011-02-27 14.02.00.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys, just joined up.

I bought the 09' mirrors for my 08' and the bolt spacing appears to be wider on the 09's such that they won't fit in the pre-drilled holes in the fairing by a significant amount. Anything I might do to still be able to install the mirrors?

I really want to be able to use them since I spent $50 on them and they look cooler IMO.

Looking forward to using this forum, as well.

-d

·
Registered
2 Posts
09 mirrors don't fit 06-08 ninja 650r

I got the set of them on eBay for $30.00, so I would recommend either eBay, or look around on these forums, people sell these things all the time. Of course now that the fitment question has been answered, they'll be going like crazy now. Best 'o' luck.

:alcy:
I know this thread is a couple of years old but could you please respond with how you got around the bolt spacing being wider on the 09 mirrors?

Based on this thread I purchased the 09 mirrors for my 08 650r so an answer would be much appreciated!

-d

·
Registered
6,807 Posts
Are you the one who posted this question on my blog?

Are you sure you have the right mirrors? Mine fit no problem...

·
Registered
790 Posts
Somebody pushed my bike over and one of my mirrors among other things was damaged so I'd like to replace them with the angular 09+ mirrors. Anyone know if they will fit?:wavehand:
You look like a giant on that bike. Is that what I look like on mine? how tall are you?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts