RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,325 Posts
From the ones that I can afford the Nissan 370Z Nismo bubbled to the top after all the test drives. I only consider 2 seat cars sports cars.

For me it is a balance of power, handling, and an engaging driving experience. Some of the cars are too capable for the street and I found them boring. Kind of like riding a ZX-10R and never going more than 10 over the speed limit as to not lose your license.

The ND Miata is a very engaging driving experience and the tighter the road the more fun it is. My only issue with it is the lack of seat comfort.

I do like the pony cars but there are just too many on the road and the fact that they sell them with 4 cylinder engines dilutes their appeal for me.

Now, if you are just asking hypothetical question as if I could own any car made today and or in the past my favorite sports car would be a Jaguar XKE

·
Registered
504 Posts
I still want an MGB, and have wanted one since before high school. But I can't imagine that they've become more reliable since they stopped production almost 40 years ago. Maybe a Miata?

·
Registered
10,325 Posts
I still want an MGB, and have wanted one since before high school. But I can't imagine that they've become more reliable since they stopped production almost 40 years ago. Maybe a Miata?
I owned a '74 Triumph Spitfire in 1980. It was a fun car but plagued with electrical issues. I got taken out in an intersection when the tank driver said he didn't see me. Made money from the insurance company and was glad I no longer had to deal with the gremlins. When I am done with bikes and still physically able, I will look at miatas.

·
Registered
5,097 Posts
I'd have to say I'm partial the mk2 VW Scirocco from the 80's. Owned one back in the day and just bought another this Summer to restore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts