RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is it about motorcycle parts companies providing stickers with everything they sell ? I just got the Micron Slip-On from Andy (Thanks, again Andy). It cames with a sticker. I just got Holeshot's Stage 1 Jet Kit. It came with a sticker. I just got the Progressive Front Fork Springs and (yes yopu guessed it) it came with a sticker too.

Do they really think I would put all these stickers on the bike ?
What do they think we are billboards ?

I've order the Zero Gravity Sport Touring windscreen and I'll bet it will come with a sticker too.

·
Registered
206 Posts
You ordered the Zero Gravity Sport Touring windscreen? Is it available now or did you put in an order for whenever they get a round tuit?

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
I've got a couple decals on my bike, but they're ones of my choosing. Most of the ones I get go on my tool boxes and gear boxes. The kids have some very high speed note books and binders.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ariszr7: Dont' have a fridge in the garage, yet :)

zrman: I order the ZG windscreen yesterday and they said
I could pick it up next Wednesday.

Martin64: The toolbox is a good idea. I'm sure my 5 year old
will dig getting some stickers.

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
This is one of the boys' binders.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Don't you, ugh, ride faster with the stickers? See, racer's bikes are hardly visible under the stickers, so I figured that's why they go so fast! =)

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
After applying the decals, the bike was much faster.....and the fuel mileage increased by a good 3-5 mpg.....:laugh:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts