RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
Hey there Jason, the ZR-7 is our bike and the ZR7OA is the name of our organization -- the ZR7 Owners Association. And of course we have two bikes here, the naked ZR7 (2000 model in Blue) and the faired (2001 ZR7s model which is red) and now we have the '02 purple ZR7, or as some call it the "Blurple" ZR or the "Barney" ZR7. Tom :D :laugh:

BTW, where is Middleburg in Florida? We have other members in Florida too.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Middleburg is most easily explained as being just south of jacksonville. Thank you for your awnser that was just one of my many questions. I haop you all will be this helpful in the future

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
Jason, you are now a member of the most "user friendly" boards in all of motorcycling. The longer you stay here the more you'll know it. So what else do you want to know? We are here to answer whatever Q's you have, and remember, stupid questions are the ones not asked, so don't be shy. Tom :D

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
Hi Jason. Tom's right......pretty layed back around this joint.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds good to me Stan just let me know when youll be around here. me and my girlfriend go riding almost every weekend just let me know when youll be here Everyone else thanks for making me feel welcome. i punched out my baffel today i think i might try to cut it compleatly out with a holesaw,or i may just cut the inside out with a drimmel tool. my next question i'll make a post on the maintenance forum. thanks again
Jason

1 - 8 of 8 Posts