RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
3,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, let's see what everyone wants for Christmas. I'm hinting for a new pair of gloves, replacement shield for my helmet, and perhaps a Corbin seat voucher b/c I know it can't be made in time.

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
I was really hoping for a new Kerker, but I think Santa's Ol' lady wants me to have a new jacket and some new coveralls to ride in for the winter months.

·
Dirty Harry.... Moderator
9,816 Posts
Right at this moment, I want a new (or improved) right knee, because I can't ride right now. Hell, can't hardly walk. Tom :( :(

·
Registered
360 Posts
Yah, I know it sounds kind of mushy but I want you all to have a very Merry Christmas. Mayber I'll see some of yins (yins -it's a Pittsburgh word...any Pgh riders out there?) guys next spring. I know that Andy and Croster and a few others live close-by, geographically speaking.

A free 500 mile valve job -there you go; that's what I want for Christmas!

Steelers to beat the Rams AGAIN in the Superbowl.

I got my bike so I cannot think of anything else right now.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Woohoo! Go Pats!

Xmas list (likely going to be filled by me)

1. Yosh Zyclone, the quiet aftermarket pipe

2. A pair of nice, insulated riding pants.

3. A new windscreen, either 2" lower, or a heck of a lot higher than stock.

Incidentally, where on the Cape are you, Doug?

·
Silver Member
280 Posts
1) A pair of Tourmaster Cortech overpants (Joe Rocket Ballistic pants SUCK!).

2) Some decent riding weather.

3) Osama bin Laden's head on a spike.

4) A little peace and harmony (after (3) above).

Wishing all of you an AWESOME riding year in 2002!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
My Christmas / Hannukah list has already been taken care of for this season. My family got together and paid for half of the Kawasaki H2 I bought a few weeks ago.

Got exactly what I wanted. :)

·
Registered
360 Posts
bluwngoliv,
Amen to the Joe Rocket stuff; for me, THEY SUCK.
I went with a Tourmaster Cortech-II 3/4 jacket and I absolutely love it. It feels solid; unlike the Joe Rocket, whose armor always is creeping off to the side while moving around. Like you, Cortech over-pants are next in the cross-hairs.

I don't mean to be-little Joe Rocket gear, for they are popular. They just don't seam to be made for somebody 6'2" with a 40" waist, who wears a size 46-48 coat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts