RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Cliff Clavin
4,090 Posts
I've been at that pass near Red Lodge but as a tyke with the family on vacation, hauling our little pop-up trailer across the country to every national park in the West.

·
Registered
1 Posts
In this message thread there appear out dated links to Robert Pirsig's original 1968

Jessica said:
Ok, See of you can guess this one.

1.What bike is this...?
2.Who is the famous author who is riding it?
3.What book(s) did he write?
4.Whats his son's name (the boy on the photo) ?

Good Luck

Jess

Dear Readers of this this thread re Robert Pirsig's cycle shown in Jess's photo above.

In this message thread there appear out dated links to Robert Pirsig's original 1968 Photos. Here are new links. Please update your browser Favorites/Bookmarks.

<b>Research Information and photos of Robert Pirsig's Book.</b>
On this Web Site you will find photos, travel information, essays, and links concerning the book Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance (ZMM) by Robert Pirsig. http://ww2.usca.edu/ResearchProjects/ProfessorGurr/

<b>Robert Pirsig's Own Photos of His Original 1968 ZMM Trip.</b>
Yes! These are the pictures taken on Robert Pirsig's very own camera as he, Chris, Sylvia, and John made that 1968 epic voyage upon which his book "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance" (ZMM), was based. These 12 photos seem to be the only existing photos from that trip.
http://ww2.usca.edu/ResearchProjects/ProfessorGurr/gallery/

Sincerely :glassesti

HenrySGurr

Email: HenrG**Aiken.SC.edu

·
Registered
682 Posts
These are great shots. I've read Pirsig's book twice and it's really nice to find this background stuff! Thank you!

Paul in Alabama

·
Registered
710 Posts
It is a

Dream
?
I almost baught one of the telescopic fork suspension two speed 305s . Thi s was a cool looking ride but looking back it was very slooow. :wavehand: :ithank:

21 - 24 of 24 Posts