RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
I think you misunderstood. The rider wears the "jet pack" and then yells "to infinity and beyond!" really loud when he wants to ignite the pack and go way faster! I've seen them tons of times at bike nights around my area......but we are a manufacturing town.

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
Anyone can post an ad on Craigslist. What a country!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Well lets be real, he didn't say it had 150 ponys like the last guy did. He's just trying to get all his money back. HAHAHHAHAHA

Now here we are laughing and some other idiot will come along and offer him $11,000.00 cash, and we think we're smart:silly:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Ill sell my one of a kind Marauder for $9000 right now! Comes with a free bridge!

·
Registered
257 Posts
$13k for a 2007 Meanie? LOL

It has the "Ninja" motor?

What friggin "Ninja" is he referring to? The V twin special edition Ninja?

Jet Pack?

I am emailing this dude, I cannot help it.

Edit, he has HORRIBLE grammar too... "need to sale im moving and where im going i wouldnt be able to drive it ever"

·
Registered
10,328 Posts
Keep that '07 SE for 30 years and then maybe it will be worth something. We should all email him and act interested in the bike and even set up a time and place to meet. Just create a new email address to use when communicating with him.

·
Registered
376 Posts
What is funnier is that he paid $16000 for it and then an other $5000 for pipes and a PCIII. Just above stock SE for $21000...sounds about right...LOL!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had to email him for clarification:
Wow, what a great bike! Sounds like a really good price, too. Do you have any pictures of the bike with the air-cooled Ninja motor installed? The pictures on your CL ad only show the original 1552cc v-twin and its radiator. Oh, and which Ninja motor did you install? Being that they are all liquid-cooled, how hard was it to convert to air-cooled? I know (as I'm sure you do) that the MSRP on a 2007 Mean Streak SE was $11,299. What did Kawasaki do to yours to up the retail price to $16,000? Is the jet pack still under warranty? Do you have the receipt for the $5000 that you spent on it? Sorry for asking so many questions, it just that I'm really excited about the chance to get a $21,000 bike for only $13000.
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/mcy/1982089355.html

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Wow... SO many things I could say... can't even begin to narrow it down...

brb...swapping 'busa motor into my Meanie, converting to belt drive, then ripping off cooling system. Anyone in AZ want to buy it?!?!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Wow a jet pack!!! I wonder if you get it up to 88 mph if you can travel back in time? Surely by now the patent has lapsed on the flux capacitor.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I had to email him for clarification:
That's waaaaay to mean, but one should expect that from a Meanie owner:killingme

Drum roll please... as we wait.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
GUYS!!! I FOUND IT!!! It took me all night searching, but I FINALLY found out how this guy did it. Air-cooled engine because he had to remove the radiator to put in the... oh, you'll see. LOOOK!!!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts