RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 650 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought I'd take a thread idea from another forum. :D

I installed some Shogun sliders and then changed my oil after a 20 mile Mototuning. Then I finished installing some LEDs under my bike to give my remounted license plate more visibility at night. :dance:

Post up what you did to your Z today! :righton:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Rode to work, rode a wheelie on lunch, got a ticket, rode home. :(

·
West Coast Moderator
12,996 Posts
I passed one coming home from work.....I gave him a wave, he did a double-take. I guess I shocked him :wavehand: :confuse: :laugh:

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
Rode to work with my GF on the back since her ZR was being grouchy.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Rode mine to get a deposit check from a customer before I took my wife to the hospital (in our car) for the birth of our son Evan Joshua Teixeira.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I rode to work, which included lots of tight filtering (lane splitting to you lot ;) ).

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
joshtex said:
Rode mine to get a deposit check from a customer before I took my wife to the hospital (in our car) for the birth of our son Evan Joshua Teixeira.
Congratulations!

I rode mine a whopping 80 km round trip to Peggy's Cove.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I pushed it out of the way so I could take my ATV out for a ride.

·
Registered
438 Posts
ProZac said:
I pushed it out of the way so I could take my ATV out for a ride.
:headbang:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Went in the garage to look at it... thought about a ride then I said...
Hell no... I just got a poop load of love bug off the bike, jacket, helmet, gloves, vents...

I hate love bugs! :yell: :yell: :yell:

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I installed some hidden deer whistles. Don't know if they work or not but I figure might as well try.

Then I went for a ride. Was riding through some tight twisties and came across a switchback. As I was going down the lower leg of the switch I see three deer high tailing it away from the direction I had just came.

Don't know if it was the whistles or the Muzzys but they wanted nothing to do with me!
ahahhahahahahah!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I am working on my 4k service, so today I am refilling the coolant, and inspecting all kinds of little ****. Then I should get my rims back today from powdercoat (all black), after which I am going to try to install my new metzler m3's myself today. Then I will hopefully be able to ride it again by tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
rode to nelson-rigg for warranty claim. It really is "no Hassle". Thought about washing the z, played with kids went to bed.

·
Registered
206 Posts
What did I doto my Z to-day

Rode my GS to work, had to drive my mates truck, he was taken ill at work and he's staying over night in Hospital, Went to see my Grandaughter on her 4th Birthday, spent 15 mins just looking at THE DARKONE :darth: and thinking of the next job and my wifes credit card.

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
I put 17 miles on her to work and 17 miles home. Not a heck of a lot of time to ride as of late because this ol' boy is getting ready for winter. Tonight I will be finding out when dates will be set for next years track days.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I am not riding mine. She is ready for ROTR 5.5. I just petted it as well, making sure she understand what are my espectations for that trip (no flats, starting ride up, not to be afraid of a little rain. you know, the usual). Then I waxed the tank to make her feel warm and loved. Then, I tucked her back under her cover.
:notworthy

1 - 20 of 650 Posts