I don’t wanna be a fizhead no more I just met a nurse that I could go for
I don’t wanna be a fizhead no more I just met a nurse that I could go for
:dance:

·
Registered
21 Posts
haven't posted in ages

I've kept lurking but have not posted here in ages. About me:

Had a 01 ZR7S. Put 19000 miles on it . Sold it. bought an 02 FZ1 Put 17000 miles on it. Totaled it. Bought another 02 FZ1. Still have it. Have 48000 miles on it. bought a brand new 03 SV650S before anyone else had one. Have 18000 miles on it. Bought an 04 KTM 625 SMC supermoto.

My site with lots of pics and ride reports -

www.motorcyclematt.com

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
:headbang:

Good form Matt!! Some great lean angle there!! Wonder how far I leaned my Z/ZR7 to date? (I wish I could see myself riding!! :mecry: )

·
Registered
1,902 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Re: ZR7SMatt

Nuclear Pumpkin said:
:D those were gag photos that I used to use as an avatar. I put on all my gear to show people that I'm a true stunter and not a squid. :killingme

I ride around the neighborhood like that too. The kids love it.

People also respond nicer to bicycle wheelies than motorcycle wheelies for some reason :)

·
Silver Member
1,727 Posts
Hey fizzies,how about a little more action on this forum ? You asked for it,now use it !

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
We're too busy out riding our wonderful Yamahas!!!:headbang:

·
Silver Member
1,727 Posts
Z Grand said:
We're too busy out riding our wonderful Yamahas!!!:headbang:
I will accept that from a Georgia boy,but what of those yankees ? There is no riding in the snow.

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
buster said:
I will accept that from a Georgia boy,but what of those yankees ? There is no riding in the snow.
This is true... SNOW SUCKS!!!!

But for myself, I have had every spare minute of my life consumed by my work. And the end won't be even close until July.

Plus I spend quite a bit of time just reading everyone elses stuff doing the moderator thing. Not that this site is hard to moderate, but i do "try" to read all the new posts.

:pcbash:

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
buster said:
Hey! Thanks for callin' me BOY!! Hadn't been called that in 35 years! :D

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
So, when's The Dude (a la Big Lewbowski) , aka "FADE" going to chime in here?? Someone go tell him.:D

·
Wants to be "Fade"....
2,600 Posts
MedZR7Treker said:
So, when's The Dude (a la Big Lewbowski) , aka "FADE" going to chime in here?? Someone go tell him.:D
I hav'nt seen that movie yet............so I cannot Identify........but I'm sure it has meaning.
Yes I have been riding with no time to post.........over 50 and I'm riding. Thats 50 degrees..........then again I'm over 50:thud:
OK .........I still polish my FZ ....once a day, when it's not in the wind.:headbang:

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
fade said:

I hav'nt seen that movie yet............so I cannot Identify........but I'm sure it has meaning.
Run, do not walk, to the nearest video rental store and pick up a copy today. I'm not saying "The Dude" is you, but you will identify.:smokin:

Found this.......

The Big Lebowski (1998)
Directed by
Joel Coen

Writing credits
Ethan Coen &
Joel Coen

Jeff Bridges .... Jeff Lebowski (The Dude)
John Goodman .... Walter Sobchak
Julianne Moore .... Maude Lebowski
Steve Buscemi .... Donny
David Huddleston .... Jeffrey Lebowski (The Big Lebowski)
Philip Seymour Hoffman .... Brandt
Tara Reid .... Bunny Lebowski
Philip Moon .... Woo, Treehorn Thug
Mark Pellegrino .... Blond Treehorn Thug
Peter Stormare .... Nihilist #1
Flea .... Nihilist #2
Torsten Voges .... Nihilist #3
Jimmie Dale Gilmore .... Smokey
Jack Kehler .... Marty
John Turturro .... Jesus Quintana

The Coen brothers (Joel and Ethan) are the most innovative and, perhaps, the best filmmakers working today. Or they at least rank along side the likes of Martin Scorsese and rising director star Quentin Tarantino. Think about it: "Blood Simple" was the best film of 1984; "Raising Arizona" was the best film of 1987; "Miller's Crossing" was the best movie of 1990; "Barton Fink" was the best movie of 1991; and "Fargo" was the best movie of 1996. Now comes their latest effort, "The Big Lebowski," which, while it isn't in quite the same league as the above films, is still one of the most thoroughly entertaining movies of 1998.

It tells the shambling story of a man named Jeff Lebowski, who calls himself The Dude (Jeff Bridges). The Dude's apartment gets broken into and a thief urinates on his rug. He finds out that the criminals were not looking for him, but looking for the OTHER Jeff Lebowski, the disabled millionaire (played by David Huddleston). That's all I can tell you. The rest is really too bizarre and complicated to put into words; but it's bizarre and complicated in the best ways of the words.

Still, what I'll remember most about "The Big Lebowski" is the outstanding number of utterly terrific performances. Bridges delivers the best performance of his career and probably the best of the year as a bum lie-about who just wants to be left alone. John Goodman is the real comic gem here as the forever-loudmouthed Walter, The Dude's bowling partner and best friend. Steve Buscemi co-stars as the dimwitted, bug-eyed Donny, the third bowling partner; there's a small but interestingly offbeat spot for Julianne Moore; and John Torturro stops in, as Jesus the bowler, for what is probably the best walk-on performance in years. If you are a Coen brothers fan or like humor that is distinctly offbeat, you have found your movie. As a rather avid moviegoer, I found the film to be a great excersise in pointless extremeties and respectable raunch.

...whoops, sorry, thought I was still here.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts