RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... if I were to buy a Ninja 1000 next year... would anyone with a 2010/11 Z1000 want to swap wheels? I prefer the polished lip 5-spokes to the ZX-10 style... not sure what I actually plan to do, just wondering if there would be any interest in the swap...

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
YES!!!!

I really like the new wheels compared to the old. If they are a straight swap(should be) I would laove to make a trade.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Are you planning to get the black? Cause I am wanting red/black...and I would hate to show up for an NCS ride and we both have the same bike :killingme

Seriously though...I really really really want one. First bike I've seen since I got the ZRX that makes me seriously consider selling it.

PS...if a mod reads this could there be some way to get rid of the newbie under my screen name...I've been a member since 03...just don't post alot.

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your in luck... I want the all black!

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Should be a direct swap... its the same bike... I photoshopped it with the Z1K wheels and a tail chop...

·
Registered
95 Posts
I would be happy to trade you my smaller tank if you wanted slightly less weight ? :)

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Get back! I have first dibs! Those wheels along with the possibility of trading my silver parts for some orange ones off a white/orange would make for one BA Z.

Now I just need to get to a computer not on the Feds network so I can see your pics! How about a chop with the Ninja 1000 wheels on the Z1K?

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I see the pic now. That looks great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts