RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to all,

As the race season is ending and my son is growing, were looking for a "Used" Ninja 300 that has not been modifyed or upgraded too much. Original parts available would be nice. : )

Thanks,

Bradmeister and Taiga

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
How about a nice 600R that only run's on 2 cylinders? It's a good price for same displacement. Consider it a 2 cylinder 300cc bike with 2 spare cylinders. ;)

Reactions: crazkene13

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How about a nice 600R that only run's on 2 cylinders? It's a good price for same displacement. Consider it a 2 cylinder 300cc bike with 2 spare cylinders. ;)
You know OBO,

I thought about that, and he has been racing for........6 years this October 31st. I'm not sure I want to put him on a 600.... although the price would be right.

He was thinking the CBR 250 and I told him, NO. No more Hondas in our lifetime. Then the 250 Ninja!! Yeah that's it, that's the ticket, but no more 250's.

Sooooo, here we are: It has to be a Ninja 300. Uggggg. Oh, on another note he's turning 15 next month!

Thanks OBO,

Goodnight.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm not sure about your neck of the woods, but there are a lot of Ninja 300s popping up on Craigslist around my area, so I would check there if you haven't already.

I test rode the Ninja 300 a few weeks back. It's a badass little economy bike. Good luck!

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
What about a KTM Duke 390?

·
Registered
156 Posts
If you happen to trip over one with a bad motor or no motor let me know . I got something evil in mind.:bat:

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts