RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Silver Member
881 Posts
I am sure they will sell by the truckload to the SBW boys, who will see who can get the front one to stop flashing during a monster wheelie :D

:)

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
I saw these at the auto parts store the other day. They had red, blue, green, and a red/white/blue one. Pretty cool for only $13 a pair, they shut off after 10 secs of no movement.

Only problem is the guy who worked there said that several people who put them on got pulled over!!!

Chris

·
Wheelie for Safety
1,550 Posts
Now I have the coolest - flashiest ZR in town... When my wife wasn't looking I borrowed the Christmas tree lights (she won't notice till next year).

Now all I have to do if find a real long extension cord.

Andy

·
Registered
105 Posts
Down here, we have an annual Christmas Toy run. Bikes and riders would turn up and all dressed up with Christmas deco. Sorry, Andy, yours will not do. You need to work harder on it.

·
Wheelie for Safety
1,550 Posts
Hi Mike,

I can't get to the picture file from here. I copied and pasted into the URL line... Yahoo displays this message:

Forbidden
You do not have permission to get URL '/users/edc7f28a/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/toyrun3.jpg' from this server.

Leave it to Yahoo to screw up the internet. I hate Yahoo... :yell:

Andy

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gottem

OK. OK. So I had to have a set! It didn't help the situation when I was walking around at the local Wal-Mart and spotted a pair. Guess what they charge for such high-tech goodies; $4.88?!?!?!?

Philip

·
The Deer Slayer
7,382 Posts
You can't fool me, Andy ! I know your bike is red !

Tony.

PS, you don't need an extension cord, goofy, you need a 12 volt DC to 115 volt AC power inverter.

:smilewink

1 - 9 of 9 Posts