RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had a thought. What would happen if you flipped the sports bars upside down? Wouldn't they be a few inches lower, almost compared to clip ons? lol just a thought. Probably no clearance if done.

·
Registered
543 Posts
err....It's all good if you talk to yourself right? (of course it is B....don't let anyone else tell you otherwise)

I wouldn't flip them, they have been specifically designed to fit how they fit....the Holes where the bolts go have been milled so that the bolts sit flat inside the clamp. Structurally speaking, just doesn't sound like the greatest idea... plus, I don't think they'd clear ANYTHING.

if you want lower, get clip-ons.

·
Registered
540 Posts
its funny how for both posts it shows his post coutn at 118.. he truly was talking to himself (its always good to talk to a smart person though :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
dude your post tally goes up on every single post you have ever made each time you make a new post... so if you were to look now, both of his posts say 119... as would any other post he's ever made. come back and look at it again in a few days & it will probably be higher... seriously, you have never noticed that?

·
Registered
540 Posts
Nope. Mistook it to be post #.

How could I allow such an atrocity. I must be the worlds biggest idiot. I beg of you, forever ban me from the biking community.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.