RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Was this directed to me for putting on the server? I can take care of it and put it on the file server, just tell me where the page breaks are. You can e-mail the file to [email protected] (delete NOSPAMMERS when sending).
I have a problem none of my email providers support attachments larger then 10 MB and my file is 14 MB

INTHERED

·
Registered
410 Posts
im getting this,

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.39 Server at z1000.riderdestination.com Port 80

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
im getting this,

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.39 Server at z1000.riderdestination.com Port 80
4/19/2008 - The software used to host the gallery had an exploit and got hacked. All files have been restored, but I need to work on a more secure way of displaying them. Stay tuned. E-mail [email protected] with any questions.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Revival

Any news on the File Depot?:corner

·
Registered
560 Posts
Guess not.

That SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Hey guys, sorry about the lack of updates. I wasn't getting notifications on this thread and only today found out it was still active from an e-mail from Greg. Since I heard nothing of the site being down until the e-mail today, I thought everyone was content with letting it go. I will get it back up ASAP.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
And we're back online! It is read-only right now, I'm still a little nervous about opening it up to the wild. If anyone has anything to add that isn't a picture (there are tons of photo hosting places) please e-mail me at [email protected]. I'll put it up to share with others. As always, donations to keep it running are appreciated.

·
Registered
46 Posts
No 2007/2008 service manuals are around yet? And thanks for the site squeky, it came in very handy when I had my 1st gen Z.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Question about fairing?

I am new to this web site! and i am stil figuring things out.... but enough said , i have a 2005 z750, and i was thinking of putting a z1000 front fairing on my z750, wil it fit or not, any info would be helpfull! thanx:ithank:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
No 2007/2008 service manuals are around yet? And thanks for the site squeky, it came in very handy when I had my 1st gen Z.
I haven't been e-mailed anything, but I'm sure they're out there. If anyone finds newer manuals, I'll put them up. Glad it's still relevant!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
I am new to this web site! and i am stil figuring things out.... but enough said , i have a 2005 z750, and i was thinking of putting a z1000 front fairing on my z750, wil it fit or not, any info would be helpfull! thanx:ithank:
Start a new topic with the question and someone will surely answer. You won't have much luck threadjacking someone elses thread :nono::sweat:

·
Registered
563 Posts
movies dont work?

41 - 60 of 65 Posts