RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
squeky said:
Z1000MUIS: Since the files are already online, you can register and use the upload URL without needing the file on your computer. Put the URL in and the software pulls the file from the provided URL. This option isn't available without registering and logging in, you can only upload what's on your computer.

JasonYng: Of course not, I used Coppermine Photo Gallery (the link is at the bottom of each page). It requires a PHP enabled server, GD/Imagemagik, and MySQL. It so customizable it's amazing. Also open source so it's free to use and modify every bit of code you can imagine. It's all written in PHP, so it would be good to learn it to be able to mod it, but isn't necessary. All this stuff requires a pretty good webserver (usually something running on Linux), the free servers won't give you nearly enough control to run it, plus they most likely won't have PHP and definitely not MySQL. Let me know if you need help setting anything up, it's a great piece of software.
okidoki...i will register and put some movies on your server.

i allready posted some pics and by mistake i put 2 pics in the anything map....mayby you can delete these 2..sorry about that.:dance:

edit: see you already took care of that...:headbang:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Sounds great, I'm just trying to help everyone find Z files all in one place. I do just have one request - when uploading files be sure to put a good description to go along with it! Myself and a friend are going through and making sure everything is where it should be with a good description. It would just make our jobs a little easier :silly: . Thanks.

·
Registered
253 Posts
HELP:mecry:

i registered and got a link by email....but the link doesnt work:mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

tryied everything....:pcbash: :pcbash: but it is giving an error message:mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Thanks for letting me know of the bug. There were a couple users that looked to be in the same boat as you and a couple that had successfully registered. To fix the prob, I made everyone's account active (you are set to go now) and in the future to solve the problem I disabled the e-mail activation. Just hit register and type in a username and you're activated without an e-mail link. I trust everyone here anyway. Enjoy!

·
Registered
789 Posts
I've got two versions of the burnout i did, one is 2.95Mb the other is 6.57 MB... i cna email u the short version, but the full vid is too long... is there a way to get it there?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
You can e-mail me any size file (I have no limitation at my end). If you know how to use FTP, I can set you up with an account to upload.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Squeky... you keep seeing the new pics being posted!!!! :headbang:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
:sadpace: :( looks like we lost the file depot :(
is it going to come back or is she gone forever.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Thanks squeky. I couldn't think of a place to even upload my wave files of my exhaust, and I remembered seeing the sticky referring to the Z1000 File Depot. That's very generous of you. :notworthy

·
Registered
114 Posts
I don't even know how to do what y'all are talking about, y'all is some fart smellers, I mean uh, smart fellers.

-James

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Z1000 PDF file

I have this 14 meg pdf that has several articles as well as original ads all in color. It really shoould be seperated into individual files does anyone have that capability ? I guess a pdf writer would be required to do the job properly. So what should I do with this file ?

Thanks >>>> INTHERED

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
I have this 14 meg pdf that has several articles as well as original ads all in color. It really shoould be seperated into individual files does anyone have that capability ? I guess a pdf writer would be required to do the job properly. So what should I do with this file ?

Thanks >>>> INTHERED
Was this directed to me for putting on the server? I can take care of it and put it on the file server, just tell me where the page breaks are. You can e-mail the file to [email protected] (delete NOSPAMMERS when sending).

21 - 40 of 65 Posts