RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So about 3 weeks ago I purchased the Ermax undertail for my 650R via 650Rshop and it has STILL not come in. That aside, I have been reading reviews and watching videos across the internet and from what I gather the turn signals it come with SUCK. TonyBKK posted a pic a couple of months ago of his friends undertail with custom signals. After doing a little searching around, I figure what he did was take flush mounted turn signals intended for the side fairings and customized his undertail for him to fit on the rear. My question becomes, will the wiring for turn signals intended for the front of a bike work on the rear?

The custom turn signals I was talking about can be found in this thread...http://riderforums.com/showthread.php?t=56729&highlight=ermax&page=2

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
any LED signal light with roughly the same amount of LED emitters should work just fine.

You know the ermax stuff comes from france right? Its gonna take a while.

·
Banned
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
any LED signal light with roughly the same amount of LED emitters should work just fine.

You know the ermax stuff comes from france right? Its gonna take a while.
k

yeah I know, it said 3-4 weeks. This isn't the stone age, we have air planes. I'm expecting to have it within the next week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts