RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Holy crap!! Now if only the stock bike would sound like that off the floor! haha

·
Registered
540 Posts
didin't bmw already make the S1000RR? :blah:

·
Banned
679 Posts
didin't bmw already make the S1000RR? :blah:
Haha, that's exactly why kawi is putting that bike out. The BMW destroyed the competition, so here is the competition's first response. I assume the other companies will hop on the band wagon.

·
Registered
540 Posts
lol. A buddy has a s1000rr I ride with. Its so pretty. It looks like its gliding through the air.

Anyway, i was just referencing how eerily similar in appearance they are. Compare the fronts.

·
Banned
679 Posts
lol. A buddy has a s1000rr I ride with. Its so pretty. It looks like its gliding through the air.

Anyway, i was just referencing how eerily similar in appearance they are. Compare the fronts.
This is true, and while I don't think the engine stats are out yet. I'm willing to bet they are going to be nearly as similar.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Haha, that's exactly why kawi is putting that bike out. The BMW destroyed the competition, so here is the competition's first response. I assume the other companies will hop on the band wagon.
i think kawasaki is primarily aiming to be much more competitive in road racing with this bike as opposed to "responding to the BMW"

Their factory WSBK team has pretty much done nothing and i think for all kawi fans out there they deserve to be riding the bikes that epitomize the "win on sundays, sell on mondays" mantra

Im pumped to see what it s gonna look like. I forget when i heard they will be revealing the street version but theres no doubt that its gonna be pretty BA considering how the race bike looks.....now whether or not its a beast on the track is another question...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts