RiderForums.com - Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got this Juicebox pro on eBay, Everything was great cept one injector connector was missing. No problem thats why I have a spare wiring harness. Replaced the connector, connected usb to computer, uploaded some maps (5), then hooked up to bike no problem. Started right up, runs, on stands for now, waiting on exhaust. The arrow on the Map Selector switch is not there. I'm not sure how i can figure out which map I am using. I mean all of the maps are for the 650R my year, but is there any other way to tell which map I've selected rather than using the butt dyno on different selections? Will the knob stop when completely turned one way or there other?

Thanks! I've done so many mod because of this forum, It is awesome how I can make my 650 specifically tailored to exactly what I want (minus the extreme high revs and speeds).

Cheers and keep the rubber side down

·
Registered
347 Posts
I don't know much about the juice box, but you could do it the hard way by installing one map at a time?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know much about the juice box, but you could do it the hard way by installing one map at a time?
I Guess I could just have one map on it. I think i got it figured out. the dial would stop going one way at ten, so five clicks around for map 5 i guess? Whatever the case, the bike is running great with exhaust and mods on 93.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts